Just poured -- don't burn your tongue!
"HOW DO YOU MAKE MONEY?"
I never know how to tell people who aren't in "our" world (you know, the online space, AKA The Space) what I do. To some, I say "I have a copywriting business." But then they either misunderstand and want to ask about copyrighting their idea (you can't, btw) or they understand and say, "My jerk cousin needs to hire you, his website is terrible." Thanks, sounds fun.
What I really want to say is, "I write and teach things on the internet and money comes out."
The way I do that is...courses! If you want one to call your own, the kind that makes the money come out, my friend Amy Porterfield's the gal to get you started. (For free!)
Did you know there are 5 kinds or digital courses?
- Workshop Course (best way to dip your toe in the course pond – this lazy-butt's personal fave)
- Starter Course (the jumping off point, where you help your student get started)
- The Spotlight Course (go deep into one specific thing, like: how to make cream cheese frosting)
- The Signature Course (teach that one thing you're known for, or want to be – for instance, Amy's the master of courses, so her signature course is Digital Course Academy)
- The Certification Course (teach people your unique process, so they can spread your magic across the land)
Which one's right for you? Take the 2-minute quiz! (Full disclosure: it took me 3 minutes.)
Get opened. Get read. Get paid. Want in?
My smash-hit email copywriting course, Inbox Hero, will get you there!
Imagine being able to crank out emails that...
- Stand out from all the dreck (and even the very best stuff) in someone’s inbox
- Build lasting know, like, trust, and hot business lust in your subscribers
- Get readers reaching, even running for their credit cards
- Position you as a leader and an authority — no wait, a GOD
- Get people so excited, they open your messages the second you appear in their inbox
- Pop with personality and riveting stories from your everyday life...in a way that brings clear value to your reader
- Prove so dangerously entertaining that people walk headfirst into poles while reading them....But even with temporary brain damage, they’ll remember one thing: YOU.
Already in The Copy Cure? (Go you! 🎉) These courses are the ultimate pairing! No material from Copy Cure is repeated, but Inbox Hero and Story Hero will reinforce and complement it perfectly.
Learn to tell stories that get your emails devoured...and your offers snapped up!
Story Hero! The Email Storytelling Superclass will get you there!
Your stories will improve on the spot, as you learn:
- The Art of The Start: How to jump into a story so we're gripped from the get-go
- The seamless segue: How to get from your story to the sell without feeling like you're awkwardly jamming them together
- Concrete details: the magic element that turns words into pictures. But how much to pack in and what to leave out? We'll cover that, too
- Rhythm changes. (See what I did there?)
- "How do I use dialogue and spoken lines?" ME: I've got you.
- Humor, or which words add the yuk yuks
- Length. How long is too long?
- The difference between a "who cares" anecdote and a real story
- How to make a story "email appropriate"
- Who the story should be about when it's in an email. You, the writer? The reader? Your purebred cockapoo, Roger?
It's like Inbox Hero grew a tale! Not a tail, a tale. Get it? Because it's about stories...? 😂
Already in The Copy Cure? (Go you! 🎉) These courses are the ideal pairing! No material from Copy Cure is repeated, but Inbox Hero and Story Hero will reinforce and complement it perfectly.
Signature Talking Shrimp Trainings
On-demand learning! (What you saved your allowance for.)
60-Minute Makeovers Copywriting Mini-Course
What if you could take your website or sales page...From meh to money? From bye-bye to must-buy? From so-so to SOLD!... All with just a few powerful word tweaks that take you under an hour? It's my best-selling mini-course to date, and a perfect complement to The Copy Cure — in either order!
About Page and Professional Bio Builder
Have trouble writing about yourself? Here's your lifeline. Don't let your About page — the secret, hot profit center of your site — leave a single dollar, euro, or shekel on the table. Grab this and get 'er done.
(With Bonus Guide: Your Mega-Impressive, Money-Making, Professional Mini Bio -- perfect for any media you do).