Give your About Page
the perfect dose of YOU.
About page &
Professional Mini-Bio Builder
The About page is the #2 most visited (and powerful) page on your site.
Is yours leaving money on the table?
I’ll bet it is. I’ll bet it’s leaving money on the table, on the floor, and every place but your bank account. Two possible reasons it’s leaking out dollars by the day:
1. It’s not written in a way that reflects you in your best light and reels in your buyer in an instant (yes, there’s an easy way to do this - I’ll get there).
2. It’s not even finished! In fact, it’s holding up your whole site. Your designer’s been bugging you for it for months, and you wake up every morning saying, “Today I’ll write my About page.” Today turns into tomorrow...and so on.
Let me guess...
Fast relief for your dull, throbbing About Page headaches.
You hate talking about yourself. You can talk about what you do all day long, but when it comes to yourself, you get tongue-tied (or type-tied) and overwhelmed.
You don’t know what to include, what to leave out. Are you supposed to put in your whole life story? All your education and fancy certifications?
You’re confused by mixed messages. You heard “Your About page isn’t about YOU. It’s about your customer.” But then how is it an About page, and how is it different from a sales page?
You have no idea how to structure the damn thing. It’s all over the place.
You’ve seen some people have a formal, 3rd person bio, and some have a more conversational page in the “I” voice. Which should it be?
Long? Short? Medium? You’re perplexed about how long it should be.
You don’t have a big, important “Why” or a “hero’s journey” story where you saw the light and felt the calling. Does an About page have to have that?
You’ve struggled to make your official bio compelling and short, but it ends up rambling, boring, and way too long.
LET’S END THE AGONY...AND WHIP YOU UP A MONEY-MAKING ABOUT PAGE (AND MINI BIO)
It’s time to get ‘er done!
With your About page, good enough is good enough. But BETTER makes more money. So I’m going to help you build a better About page -- quickly.
Here’s the training and workbook that my clients and students have used to build profitable, personable About pages in a day. Sometimes, in an hour.
About Page Builder
A printable guide and mini-workbook with a home-hitting structure for connecting your audience’s desires to your own story.
Love examples? Includes a roundup of my favorite About Pages -- with styles you can steal (no one will ever know).
With bonus guide:
Your Mega-Impressive, Money-Making Mini Bio
A roundup of crisp, tasty intro bios, plus templates to inspire your own -- so when you guest-post in a major media outlet or speak on a hot podcast, their blockbuster audience will want more of you and flock over to your site.
And, at the end of your About page, this nugget of copy will signal to the right people that you’re a hot pick for podcasts, guest posts, speaking gigs, and other coveted opportunities.
My about page has become one of the best ice breaker tools for potential clients ever.
They love feeling like they got a sneak-peek into who I am, and often ask follow-up questions during calls that lead to the best heartfelt conversations, and ultimately lots of sales! What I really love about it, is how Laura broke the page down into fun, conversational, bite-sized bits of info... geee-nius!!!
- Elsa Isaac, stylist
I used to cringe at my own about page and almost couldn’t bear to click on it for YEARS.
Laura’s simple and mega-effective ideas turned my 'About Me' to a page that now generates sales, curiosity about my programs, and new, loved-up followers. I don’t know how she does it but she transforms this awful 'have to do' stuff to 'dayum -- look at me' magic
- Susie Moore, bestselling author and coach
My inbox is on fire!
You gave my About page such an authentic voice that speaks to my ideal clients. My inbox is on fire! Thank you so much.
- Lisa Gisczinski, Photographer
- Visual examples of the 2 Talking Shrimp® structures in action, on About pages that work -- plus, my favorite hybrid of the two!
- A roundup of different-length and different-style About pages to show you the possibilities for your own
- A bonus section on Fun Facts With Benefits -- how one client embedded hidden messages in her seemingly innocent, quirky tidbits
- Workbook exercises to snap you into action, so you can get your About page done
- Loads of examples of official press bios, speaker bios, author bios, and more -- road-tested by highly-paid thought leaders, speakers and authors you may know, love and follow
- Your About page and mini bio done; once and for all -- in a way that drives the right people right to your buy button